Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

Like I’d have time to post if I got an Esprit? That’s my all time favorite car (well, the V-8 Twin Turbo version from 98-04), I’d be getting in much trouble.

3 Likes

I got an e-reader. The store didn’t have the current gen in stock so I had to get the previous generation.
IMG_20221004_104352

4 Likes

Ryzen 7 5800X for the next project.

index

Edit: I wanted to get the 5700X but waited too long and they sold out. So i had to pay more for the 5800X which is the big brother to my 3800X. Supposedly these things run pretty hot. But, that’s okay as i have a really good high end cooler for it.

nh_d15_1_10

8 Likes

Here’s some more information on the Deeper Connect Pico (mashable article), if anyone is interested.

Ohhh. Link for this, please?

You must be working in the Netherlands or Germany. Belgium is not big enough to spend more than an hour to get anywhere. :nerd_face:

SamsungOneThingOrAnother

IMG_2961

3 Likes

It is if you need to use our crappy public transport :confused:
especially when you live far from the cities, on the countryside like I do.

1 Like

Got this in towards the end of the week. Got the hard case in today. Probook 445 G8. Ryzen 5 5600U, 32GB RAM, MediaTek MT7921 (ordered a MT7922 to replace it), 1080P. Great price, bought it no drive/no os. Still waiting on it’s final drive to arrive (going with a 2TB Kingston NV2, which is much improved over the garbage NV1) so currently has a 1TB Pioneer APS-SE20G in it. WONDERFUL keyboard, nearly ThinkPad level nice keyboard.

IMG_20221016_130809755
IMG_20221016_130842003_HDR

8 Likes

Finally got a CPU cooler, now my 3400G 15-30 degrees cooler!

cpucooler2

4 Likes

That sounds kind of shady, not going to lie. What does the hardware offer that your computer can’t do? There’s also a thread on it: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1218319-has-anyone-tested-the-deeper-connect/

Ehh, ill keep you all updated, i guess?

Yes baby, Airsoft player here!! :slight_smile:

Say hello to my new toy :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Applause? got one of those years ago (many years ago) and they’re pretty durable. The perfect camping guitar.

1 Like

Corsair T3 Rush chair :heart_eyes:

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-19 at 07.52.58

4 Likes

That looks pretty comfee! Very nice.

1 Like

My LG 24GN650-b arrived today

IMG_20221020_130809

4 Likes

After Amazon dropped TaoTronics due to China sanctions…

I’ve kept a very good and cheap over-ear from them for 2 years already, and still cherish it (Achtung Baby: The yellow danger is ubiquitous) -

2 Likes

Honestly at this point our governments are sanctioning us.

Thing is, their products oftentimes are much better technically. The headphones mentioned sound better to me than any of the Apple’s for less than a tenth in price.

Just bought a Xiaomi phone, because it is being serviced by LineageOS.

Without flashing it as of yet, I keep struggling keeping the OS from phoning home via NetGuard.

Interesting…