Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

New GPMew?

4 Likes

My mouse has been running amok after the installation :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It looks catatonic! :laughing:

1 Like

TrailReady® - Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard.
The bumper will take a few months to build, but when it s finished, and installed, Bambi better watch his ass.

(^Not my truck)

(My truck)

6 Likes

Cats love boxes. . . . this goes to show you that they will adapt to any size if they can. My two cats share the same obsession for boxes. . . . Great photo.

Rich;)

1 Like

Might be a less trouble-prone contents than the box had before!

I made a similar mistake and then replaced my Nvidia with a RX 7600 AMD.

Rich;)

Got these today. OMG! I wish I could live in them.

4 Likes

How long do those typically last for you?

My first pair at this level, so I don’t know.
Hopefully a long time.

Sorry, I meant the battery :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooh…

lol
I just got them today, so don’t have any data yet.

1 Like

Just got home from a road trip and this was waiting for me.

A box of 60 ( LiFePO 4 batteries ) to make a larger battery pack for Crown land camping. Made one 3 years back which is my pride and joy which recharges off my solar panels.

A few pics of my last build.

and of course, monitored and controlled with Bluetooth.

11 Likes

They seem to be using about 3% per hour with ANC on, and listening to music.
This seems in line with the stated 30hours play time.

1 Like

Wow… I may have to look into these then. Although that price tag is pretty steep :laughing:

1 Like

Shock, awe, amazement…I purchased yet another laptop. Sold my T14 G3 Intel, so purchased a ThinkBook 14P G3 AMD. Now selling my Lenovo K14 Gen1 AMD. Course, first thing I did after verifying it worked was skin it. Not happy with this skin, the top layer didn’t come off nicely, ripped and shredded on the bottom and left bits of it all over. Not buying this translucent skin anymore, too much of an issue to work with. Pretty though.

Running OpenSUSE Tumbleweed. Pretty good specs for pretty cheap, honestly.
6800H
32GB LPDDR5 6400
512 GB Samsung PM9A1 NVMe 4 SSD (upgraded to 2TB Samsung PM9A1 NVMe 4 SSD + the 512 in the secondary slot)
GarbageTek wifi 6 (upgraded to AMD RZ616, the Bluetooth has issues in Windows, but since it won’t have Windows on it again until I sell it, no biggie)
2240x1400 (2.2K) 300-nit 1500:1 LCD. Not the brightest LCD ever, but with the 100% sRGB and 1500:1 contrast, it’s actually a VERY nice LCD to use.

4 Likes

I made a new computer for my wife. Here is such a form factor.
It turned out to be a very nice machine.
But first I had to solder something inside :joy:
And of course, I installed EndeavourOS on it :blush:

10 Likes

I was able to get an Iiyama Prolite B2409HDS monitor with a desk mount very, very cheaply (20€). It was in use for 2 years and then the administration in public institutions gave it away

10 Likes

Please don’t say that amp drives those micro-speakers… :rofl:
That would be the most :clown_face: thing i’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

Absolutely! 200W Yamaha amplifier for 5W USB Logitech speakers :rofl:
You know, it’s a :clown_face:-world :rofl:

Of course not! I got some 30year old Quadral Speakers. You can see them right behind the left monitor :wink:

2 Likes