Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

In your post window at the top there is an arrow with a bar under it. Center of options. Upload.
:wink:

Screenshot_20201127-090144_Fennec

No such thing on mobileā€¦

IMG_20201127_080456

But there is from desktop mode.

This is the new emblim I got for my VW Polo!

3 Likes

Itā€™s the upload button right on top of keyboard input, 2nd from right

1 Like

Not at the top of your input area - at the bottom. Choices are Reply - Trash - Upload picā€¦

Edit: too slow :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @keybreak and @freebird54 for both your helpful posts. I finally found it. Thanks guys/gals!

1 Like

Alas - I guess VW thinks we donā€™t have horses over here! No Polo for usā€¦

Never got that. To me, the Polo is the perfect size for a car. The Golf is nice, but way more expensive, for not that much more car.

Iā€™m sorry to say, itā€™s probably due to your southern neighbours who love big cars. No room for the Poloā€¦ The Golf is tiny for themā€¦

When itā€™s an eight hour drive to see Grandma on the weekend, your perspective on size changes a bit! Of course - I managed for a while with a first generation Golf, and ā€˜commutedā€™ 2100 miles to see the parents! As I recall the Polo, there isnā€™t a lot in it for the old generation Golf - except the Golf is lighter!

Iā€™m out for nowā€¦ (nearing 04:00)

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Life has gone on.

In Europe we rarely drive more than, letā€™s say, two hours to get to the grandparents or parents. That said, I feel fine driving my Polo from The Netherlands to southern Italy on vacation. I have. I do not think size is the clincher. I think feeling is. I feel fine driving long hauls in the Polo. Some might not.

In the end, pick what works for youā€¦ Or come to the civilizized part of the globe and drive a Polo. :wink:

(Yes, I am not being totally serious)

Oh and by the by, have a good night, ey! :wink:

A couple of new cases for my Raspberry Pi 4.

case1

I am really impressed with the quality of the fit, finish, and overall construction of the cases.

8 Likes

Let us know how their thermal performance is, pleaseā€¦ It is nice to see the market is producing some quality stuff for them!

2 Likes

Will do. I will make a new post in the Arm section of the forum when I have some data.

2 Likes

Endeavour book club? We can have tea and biscuits on Friday mornings.

2 Likes

I have the left one, and honestly I never bother installing the automatic fan script.
The passive cooling by itself is more than good enough.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t make it any easier to decide on that or a 400ā€¦ :frowning:
Iā€™ve been trying to resist one or the other, but EnOS existing for them is eroding the certainty!

Well the 400 is clocked higher from the factoryā€¦
But my Pi4b has been running at 2147Mhz with that argon one case, no problem, even without the fan.

Never had a Commodore or Amiga type computer, so I have no nostalgia for a computer with a keyboard built in.
Iā€™d rather have my normal pi4 sitting at the end of my desk, with all the cables out of view, and a wireless dongle for my keyboard.
But I get how Nostalgia works :slight_smile: I have an entire bookcase full of retrogames, and way to many retro mini game consoles :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It isnā€™t nostalgia for the shape, I donā€™t think! hereā€™s an A1000:
a1000
And hereā€™s a C128D:
c128d
and my A2500/030 looked similar to a generic PC (with dual floppies, side by each):
a2500

The original C64 was computer in a keyboard, as was my first C128 - but I also had an SX-64 (for on the road):
sx64
where the keyboard closed over the screen and drive, and the stand became a carry handle. Too many shapes to have much influence!

5 Likes

Cool!

When I hear Amiga, the image of an Amiga 500 pops into my mindā€¦
Didnā€™t know there where that many variantsā€¦

That SX-64 looks awesome!

2 Likes