Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

Thanks for replying, its appreciated, however my question was directed at nolltillit. :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree this is hard to notice who’s replying to whom in this forum software.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be:

:thinking:

2 Likes

You get a notification when someone answers you or makes a @Endlich! Or at the PM.

That’s good, isn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

If you’re new, it could be a simple mistake to make in assuming that the post after yours is a reply to you.

2 Likes

@Pudge @Shjim

I did it! Raspberry Pi 400!

11 Likes

What going on 1st ?

@OdiousImp pls read ! It important if you want usb boot

Post no 3 from @Pudge must read and check. Oh welcome to the fun :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Manjaro Sway :wink:. Need to see what theyve done!

3 Likes

Just YouTube . No waste time :innocent::pray::joy:

4 Likes

How does the Raspberry Pi 400 compare to the Raspberry Pi 4? Or is this your first Pi?

2 Likes

The main difference is the keyboard + slightly faster CPU.

1 Like

First Pi unfornately! Pudge knows all about the difference!

1 Like

Got a Pi 4GB over a year ago…Will slap EOS the coming month onto it.

2 Likes

Today I purchased this spiffy SPÜLBÜRSTE! I said: why not? What’s the point of having money, if you don’t spend it, right? I was quite a bargain, too: I got it for 5 kuna, which – for those unfamiliar with Croatian currency – is just slightly under one American petrodollar, or about 0.00039 ounces of gold. Yes, for a magnificient SPÜLBÜRSTE like this! The fools who sold it to me had no clue that I was more than willing to pay ten times as much for this fine specimen! Their loss, haha!

Now, you might be asking: “but what is a SPÜLBÜRSTE?”… Well, to tell you the truth, I haven’t the foggiest idea what this thing is or what it’s used for. The label that came with this mysterious artefact had only this cryptic inscription on it: SPÜLBÜRSTE, and nothing more. If I were to make a guess, I would say it has something to do with bürsting spüls, but that is far outside my area of expertise. I just knew, the instant I saw it, that I had to acquire it. I can’t quite put it to words, but there is something about it… something about its general aesthetic, that makes it quite appealing… Irresistible, even.

Here is a photo:

The photo hardly does it justice, it looks much more impressive in person. The craftsmanship is superb! From the markings on the side, as well as from its subtle scent, a keen observer can tell that it was injection moulded from the finest chinesium-enriched plastique (a fairly skookum build, too). To say that I am happy with the purchase is a great understatement!

15 Likes

Don’t confound things!!!
319+O2X3d7L.SL500_AC_SS350

2 Likes

That’s one heck of a nightmarish Lovecraftian/Cthulu-esque frog creature… thousands of insect-like legs, a long abdomen or tail like a scorpion. And a smiling frog face.

:fearful: :cold_face:

4 Likes

Yes, I’m glad you noticed it, too! Maybe it’s difficult to tell from the photo, but there definitely is a strange glyph on it, that (when viewed from a certain angle) looks a bit like a frog. What a mysterious object…

Well, if I suddenly go missing, it might be related to this… :frog:

4 Likes

Here is something which might make a great complement to your purchase.

2 Likes

that’s just the German word for cleaning brush :smiley: it does sound arcane, but that’s German for you.

A stock snus! No idea how to write it in English.

I usually buy a couple of stockar snus. There was no more. Coming through Easter on it anyway!

3 Likes

:wink:

1 Like