Share Your Linux Memes

Is that the guy from the Gillette commercial?

4 Likes

rh4tbcej94n71

11 Likes

Doesnt matter what DE I useā€¦Desktop Icons arent allowed :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

I treat the desktop as it was designed to be used: to host the files that you currently work on (on a physical desk you get the files you work on from their folders and have them ready in front of you, on your desk, then when you finish with them you place the files back in their folders). No shortcuts, just files. I usually delete everything once every 2 weeks or so and move everything I want to keep, to their respective folder.

4 Likes

What makes your hairs stand up on end?

ac8fp9c8qhn71

:rofl:

6 Likes

Jeez, i wonder what would LFS do :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™m feeling sickā€¦I need to go lay down I think after thisā€¦Mr Stark, I donā€™t feel so good

Forgot about this till now lol

thread_necromancer_card_3

12 Likes

Todayā€™s really, REALLY, bad dad jokeā€¦ :older_man:

4rkz4v9aeln71

4 Likes

1i5rv6f8pon71

5 Likes

Just had to repost this from another thread, so its in right place. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Stupidā€¦ :joy:

auuz0binhnn71

12 Likes

Okay this is the best Arch meme Iā€™ve seen, I feel like Iā€™ve gained five extra years from laughing

1 Like

gnu-linux-users-72324787

2 Likes

linux-gnu-linux-gnu-linux-gnu-systemd-xorg-vim-wine-pulseaudio-kde-vlc-python-clang-sdl-postgres-lua-alsa-electron-steam-ntfs-3g-mozilla-dosbox-46975455

7 Likes

I call it echo $HOSTNAME. :wink:

4 Likes

Sin nombre

13 Likes

funny-microsoft-windows-jokes-155-5b4dd9d6bd2c6__605

9 Likes

Can we please do a caption contest for this meme? Itā€™s too funny to let it go. Iā€™m not sure mine will make it past the moderators. Anybody got anything?

2 Likes

skynet

6 Likes