Share Your Desktop

New forest theme

10 Likes

Current setup.
Conky: Music Cover Art, Date and Time and Top Bar
Terminal: MPD/NCMPCPP and Neofetch
Wallpaper: https://www.wallpaperflare.com/sunset-4k-downloads-for-pc-wallpaper-tzmor

12 Likes

Added Panon for some sound visualization effects

10 Likes

Came across this site and found Zephyr Theme combined with Revontuli colorsheme. Looks pretty neat

10 Likes

Hosted on Codeberg. Nice naming idea. Good Colors. What’s not to like? One thing: You did not share your wallpaper, shame on you :wink:

1 Like

Shame on me. Here you go :wink:

2 Likes

Will copy your setup, because it is FRIGGIN AWESOME!
Any issues with the building dependencies? I like how he just goes “care for yourself, lol”. :smiley:

I like it well. Does neet not mean sieht ziemlich ordentlich aus ? …if not. its pretty nice :heart_eyes:

replaced neet with neat …lol

Feel free to! Thanks for the flowers :wink:

No. Just clone the repo and install. Thats it. The only thing you need is all the dependencies for Breeze

Thx man, highly appreciated, as always. Revontuli Night is to nighty for me, but the ordinary color scheme just works perfekt. Now I am tempted to try Kate, but why o why does Kate not have the “save your work whenever you close me” behavior of Notepad++…

Eos with bspwm

17 Likes

Awesome Polybar setup

1 Like

I just finished a fancy new desktop.

This is still the computer I’m grabbing in a fire. I’m 100% sure this computer would out live me during the next apocalypse.

Also I updated the wallpaper. I needed some color from the usual grey.

The new glass yoga x1 touchpad is wearing in nicely.

9 Likes

No big changes but the media player, makes changing tracks a heap easier

12 Likes

Also it’s clunky enough that during zombie apocalypse you probably could kill couple of them with it and it will still run fine! :rofl:

3 Likes

model? I love my T480s + EOS + Hyprland :ghost:

Also a T480s :slight_smile:

Best upgrade so far though is the yoga x1 glass touchpad I mentioned. Post it up! Let’s see yours!

For sure. Light enough to bring everywhere, strong enough to take out a few zombies in the process.

1 Like

I came to the T480s after some exhaustive research. Typically around €200 these days. Haven’t had any issues with the trackpad myself.

Here’s a shot of my solar/wind-powered stand-up desk :sunglasses:

Incidentally, is it best practice to replace pkg with extra/pkg? (I’m new to arch)

11 Likes

Nice Nokia…what it does? :rofl:

ahah, it just holds my old numbers