Share Your Desktop

I’m still very much enjoying Gnome 41. . . and I’m looking forward to my first destruction of whatever happens between updates from 41->42. . .

Plus - The new Lotus Emira is just stunning and makes for a fantastic background.

Screenshot from 2022-04-01 16-51-39

10 Likes

G42 with “firulas” fedora 36 beta testing extensions.

3 Likes

Just curious? Is that Caffeine or Espresso in your taskbar? I’ve been testing Espresso on fedora/Gnome42 and it seems to be working alright. The new docking station functionality is still a bit sketchy though.

Caffeine via gnome extensions in firefox, not AUR. I just installed it and it seems to be working just fine.

This is 41 just to be clear. No idea if it works outside of this. I would give more stock in Fedora, but it doesn’t ship with hibernation, and if I’m going to “build” in a sense, I’d just assume stick Arch based.

EndeavorOS with plasma, there are two screenshots, Moe light theme and dark theme.
Moe Plasma themes

moe-moedark-reddit5

15 Likes

@jomada this looks really cool. ist this lattedock with sidebars?

Screenshot from 2022-04-02 18-35-00

just installed the Gnome 42 beta of PopOS here…

I’m kinda in the same boat as you… as much as I’d like to like Fedora, it always ends up getting ditched for something else

9 Likes

Is the terminal transparency this time already out of the box included?

it’s Kitty, not Gnome Terminal…

1 Like

Thanks!
If it’s latte dock
https://store.kde.org/p/1417204/

1 Like

i use this for pantheon de for slingshot, it took some tinkering around but it looks gorgeous! thankx

Rune

Mixed Breed

47.0% American Pit Bull Terrier

17.4% Labrador Retriever

16.3% American Staffordshire Terrier

10.1% Boxer

9.2% Supermutt

8 Likes

wuff!

2 Likes

he is such a good, loyal, and loving son <3 i love my os & my dog so much ha

1 Like

doggy looks like that indeed !

2 Likes

Pantheon? Now there’s an EOS we don’t see very often! Welcome!

2 Likes

yeahhh i do indeed enjoy it. it’s sexy, stable, snappy, & simple.

ArcoLinux_2022-04-03_05-40-51
ArcoLinux_2022-04-03_05-42-26

7 Likes

I’ve never tried it outside of elementaryOS, so I have no major thought on it good or bad really. It’s just not one you see very often. Very cool!

Edit - I just tried Elementary - it’s . . . good. I felt like everything worked, very Cinnamon feeling. It’s definitely not for me though.

Simple Cinnamon desktop that helps me to create a nice and productive workflow.

desktop-1

desktop-2

desktop-3

7 Likes