Secondary monitor is blank screen on KDE

Hey guys, I have just installed KDE plasma.

When I have setted up my dual monitor, everytime I reboot the PC, when I log in the secondary monitor is blank. On top of that all the icons in hte main primary folder do not appear. I can move my mouse over to the secondary blank screen and can see it and I can move windows to it, but the wallpaper does not appear at all unless if I disable it and enable it again through the settings.

Any idea how to resolve this?

Are you using Wayland or xorg?

xorg mate

Post more info.

inxi -Fax
journalctl --user -b  -p4
grep -E "\(EE\)|\(WW\)|failed|error" /var/log/Xorg.0.log

Got the same problem before I switched to EndeavourOS from Manjaro and I found this:
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=442826

I have basically the same issue. I have a laptop that sits closed and a external monitor that acts as my only monitor. Everything is fine until I reboot. Then it is a black screen. The only real fix that I have come across is to unplug the HDMI cable and disable the screen then plug it back in and reset all the settings. If I just reset the setting without unplugging it I get all sorts of graphical issues. Did you get yours fixed. I haven’t had this issue with any other DE, but this is my first time trying KDE, so far I like it a lot but this could be a deal breaker. Thanks in advance!!
KDE 5.25.2 and X11 Everything is updated