Search the name of a movie

Hello all,

I’m looking for the name of a movie that I know I liked, is relatively recent and would like to see again. The problem: I remember only fragments and unfortunately no actors. Many scenes I remember, but somehow can not put into words.

I remember the following clearly:

• Daughter/girlfriend (or some woman who has something to do with the main character) flees/drives to Mexico/Cuba/another cliché country (almost certain that it is Mexico) to her girlfriend.

• Mentioned daughter/girlfriend is betrayed by her friend. The girlfriend has stolen a bracelet from her. When the main character sees this, he knows that she has betrayed her daughter/girlfriend.

• In general, this is an action movie.

• Can remember some scenes where good looking young women who prostitute themselves (under duress?) stand next to each other in a narrow hallway and the main character questions some of them?

• Can well remember a scene where the main character (in Mexico?) goes up a narrow staircase and is severely beaten on a balcony or roof terrace and is somehow rescued.

• It’s not 96 Hours! (also not part 2 - 3)

• I think the main character dies at the end? And the daughter was pregnant or something?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

lol.

To write this, helped me to remember :laughing:

The Film i was searching, is called “Rambo - Last Blood”.

1 Like

It’s kind of hilarious it’s about that movie, lol. I’m glad you could remember.

hehe thanks.

what was in your mind wich film it could be?

None in particular, but as I started reading I was thinking some kind of drama of a girl moving countries and her story. Specially because I was in a mindset after watching Arrival again. I didn’t read the whole post, because I saw there was a solution and it was you.
Imagine if I had reached the part about prostitutes. This is just hilarious as a whole.

I thought this was the worst thread on the forum when it comes to self-solutions, but this is the new low.

4 Likes

Ah ok :laughing:

Selfsolution?

Yes.

Really lame. See the comments on that other thread I linked above, everything there applies to this one, too.

i read that. I only dont understand that.

For what is that good? Get i money if i get more “solutions”? I think not, so i dont care how many solution somebody have. I have other worries, so i dont need to worry about internetpoints :laughing:

Buf if this makes you happy, i mark you post as solution :slightly_smiling_face:

OK, seems like this one is both solved and well off-topic.

A couple of notes:

• Personal attacks are not allowed, for any reason
  • There is not a rule against self-solutions. While I understand it can be frustrating when someone gets help from others and then marks their own solution as the result, sometimes people really do solve their own problems/answer their own questions as was the case here.

I marked the OPs post as the solution since it was the actual solution and should be the solution highlighted.

5 Likes