So looks like the screen flicker with nvidia is back, i found this topic which is recent
if you want us to look at your problem, you should put a more explicit title…
i already seem to have fixed the flicker, i downgraded nvidia-dkms and nvidia-utils and used the nvidia_drm.modeset=1 parameter, havent noticed any flicker for hours so far
I have a really weird problem:
- Boot computer - brightness OK
- Legion branding - Brightness OK
- Then Legion branding - Brightness drops to 10%
- SDDM displays - Brightness 10% - really hard to read!!
- Enter password, plasma boots, brightness resets to 100% during splash screen.
Sort of fixed:
#!/bin/sh # Xsetup - run as root before the login dialog appears brightnessctl s 100
Legion boot branding still drops to 10%, but I can see the SDDM log-in screen
This happened after the update to 535.54.03-1
looks like that problem is being worked on now