RoRo's Question(s) of the Day

An ancient and noble art of clowning around!

honka_animated-128px-9

Incredibly nobody has answered with something obvious. :point_up_2:

See What's Up

Combine what was said by @LamnaNasus and @Sharp

It would have been impossible otherwise for all of us to sit down to have this chat. But for the answer to this question, I digress.

1 Like

I’d argue that language isn’t technology, but writing is :grin:. Thus writing is the greatest invention by man. Storing, retrieving and spreading knowledge.

2 Likes

Booze.

3 Likes

Might I humbly add so it reads “Booze & Rock n’ Roll”.

Or lets just be honest and say Drugs, sex and Rock n’ roll.

2 Likes

Metalocalypse GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

rickjames

2 Likes

Getting off-topic… don’t like this subject now. Please? :open_mouth:

1 Like

1 Like

A three-way tie from writing, books, and the internets.

1 Like

Today’s Question of the Day:

What are your top 3 biggest disappointments that you have experienced in your lifetime?

1. Morality of people.
  2. Seeing way too many people consciously choosing pure, raw, hardcore evil.
  3. Understanding of progress.
3 Likes

My lifetime :sweat_smile:

It’s one, really, every major disappointment stems from that. It’s the fact that most people are zombies who completely lack free will. They are just mindless automatons made out of meat. They have very high time preference, and always do the most comfortable thing, regardless of ethics and principles. Sacrificing comfort to obtain a greater value is entirely foreign to them. They are predictable, they are complacent and are more than capable ignoring even the most gruesome evil imaginable, because being a brain dead consumer is easier. They are incapable of having an original opinion, especially one that won’t get the approval from their peers. The average person is quite happy to tolerate things like war, murder, theft, perversion of morality, child abuse… and watch his entire civilisation collapse… as long as his peers approve of him and his reptilian needs are met.

And he has the right to vote and decide your fate.

I imagine Heaven and Hell are quite empty, because most people have no soul.

4 Likes

I was going to post something else that might have caused somebody to flag me. :open_mouth:

(1) thinking programming in BASIC was going to land me a high-paying job (this one is more serious than I care to explain right now)
(2) thinking learning a different language instead of improving my communication skills was going to increase my chances of getting steady employment
(3) the attitude of some people, especially the ones in the family after my grandparents died.

1 Like
  1. Awaiting for people in the USA to wake up from :no_mouth: and question the narrative.
  2. Disappointment in the US Justice System.
  3. For myself for not embracing entrepreneurship at a young age.
1 Like

Today’s Question of the Day:

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

I’m a :clown_face: for crying out loud!
There ain’t such thing as embarrassing!

sexygorrilla

2 Likes

That’s some next-level furry! :rofl:

1 Like