Redundant error

Hey !

This is the first time I’ve needed help from a forum. I’ve been using EndeavourOS for a while now and haven’t had any major problems along the way. But recently I’ve been faced with a problem I’ve never seen before.
Also, I really don’t know where to post this, so I’m sorry if this isn’t the place.

My NetworkManager prevents me from stopping or launching certain applications after it’s changed its state. Every time I check the logs, it says there’s no specific problem except that once it wasn’t allowed to change the state file. But I couldn’t find the command I used.
Besides, this is the only distro where it does this and I’ve already reset my endea just to fix the problem for nothing.

https://0x0.st/H33Z.txt

Thanks in advance !

What kernel are you running? It may be fixed in 6.6.6, so update and reboot.

Welcome to the forum! :smile:

As an unrelated side note, you have GPU Nvidia 3060 but are not using it (there’s no driver).
Is this on purpose?

Ignore me, I missed the inxi link totally :blush:

But, the lts kernel has just updated, might be worth a go

Actually, because of this problem, I formated my pc, so the drivers went away, but i used them before that. And thanks for the welcome !

Actually you were absolutly right and I just lost all my config trying to solve it. Thanks for the advice !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.