Reddit still active?

nice to see that it is active now, here’s my first post:

3 Likes

Pm.me on reddit lol

? What do you mean? Sorry takes me while to understand jokes normally :sweat_smile:

Just to know the name etc…

1 Like

Gave flyencakes some right think at least 1 a 2 more also location based

2 Likes

send Ringo a pm on Reddit :wink:
That way he knows your reddit username, to add you to the mod team

Yeah name is ringo32

How professional is reddit anyway? I used to be more active on reddit.

1 Like

the link was hyperlinked so I got confused sorry! Done now. I thought it was a joke or sumthing. God Im stupid

1 Like

it highly depends on the subreddit actually… as soon as you tread in those meme subs it can become quite disturbng

but on the other hand the tech related subs have always been a solid source of information whenever I had a pc problem…

6 Likes

I have experienced similar ones.

If we are the ones running the subreddit, it will be professional for sure :wink:

Sometimes the mods are way too strict and that kinda makes it un-inviting for me. (Eg. r/unixp_rn) Some subreddits are dedicated to sh_tposting. I stay away from them.

Good part is that your home feed only shows posts from the subs you joined (plus a few extra posts). So you don’t get lost if you join only the better subs out there.

One issue I have is that the development of Reddit website is not satisfactory. They keep adding useless features, but won’t fix long pending bugs or requests. That doesn’t affect the subreddit exactly. It’s the end user experience that gets sacrificed.

Let’s see where our subreddit goes. I’ve converted quite a few of my friends to EnOS and they complained that the sub is a empty place. Next milestone is 1000 members :muscle:

3 Likes

How does reddit work in seperating different topics. In discourse you can have a lounge area but that would be a bit weird in a subreddit when someone asks what book your reading in linux distro subredddit?

1 Like

I’ve made some post flairs, so you can filter out posts

2 Likes

i think im looking for a mod in time scheme of america/canada … as on europe too much but is fine. think then is te spread for now enough , for later who knows…

As profesional i can’t say actually… Personal i good vibe is enough… When you do something paid and you are living from it, a bit more profesionally is needed. We like to be a communality aproach, atleast i like that. nothing is perfect we need to be likable and flexible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

922 members on reddit and active, we can say it’s alive :wink:

2 Likes

I can help with Reddit @Bryanpwo

2 Likes

It’d be good to have some experts on our subreddit :sparkles:

2 Likes

Yes please!

It’d be good to have some experts on our subreddit!

2 Likes