Qpdfview in EOS Quick Start Installer

I have just made a second install of EndeavourOS on a different disk, with XFCE and the “Artemis-Neo” ISO. Ran into the “arch keyring” issue while updating LOL but that has passed. I am fully updated with “Cassini”.

I’ve noticed from the “EndeavourOS Quick Start Installer” something strange:

:: Synchronizing package databases...
 endeavouros                      32.8 KiB  46.4 KiB/s 00:01 [--------------------------------] 100%
 core                            152.6 KiB   156 KiB/s 00:01 [--------------------------------] 100%
 extra                          1734.2 KiB   486 KiB/s 00:04 [--------------------------------] 100%
 community                         7.2 MiB   961 KiB/s 00:08 [--------------------------------] 100%
 multilib                        163.4 KiB   162 KiB/s 00:01 [--------------------------------] 100%
error: target not found: qpdfview

At the moment on XFCE I have no PDF viewer out of the choices in the “Installer”. I’m writing this from my “main” install with KDE which has Okular already, but I wanted to be right about this.

It might not be important since many people use the web browser to look at PDF files. This is only for information.

qpdfview was dropped to the AUR. I thought we removed it from eos-quickstart.

I will check on that.

EDIT: It looks like I never applied a new tag. I will fix that, thanks for reporting it.

OK, that should be fixed next time the package gets built.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.