Proposed KDE Plasma entry for the Wiki

I do test on sway and i do not see any issue … but I do not exactly remember or even understand what was the initial issue something with the tabs… but never saw them not working…

I would prefer to have xdg-desktop-portal-kde and xdg-desktop-portal-gtk preinstalled.

It does…

It’s a collection of odds & ends that have been raised in the forum. I’ll give some thought to a better structure this weekend.

1 Like

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

@mshmm had reported that in Plasma 5.23.3 “pressing the “Don’t show me anymore” button on the Welcome app does not produce the popup window that appears on X11. The button stays selected, and attempts to close the Welcome app window cause it to freeze” KDE Wayland issues with the EndeavourOS apps

In Plasma 5.25, this problem no longer occurs.

1 Like

I always install those two packages, but this post is about a proposed Wiki entry, not the :enos: default packages. However I’m considering including a link to this https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Firefox#KDE_integration.

It’s fixed now under Plasma 5.25 Proposed KDE Plasma entry for the Wiki - #24 by r0ckhopper