Problem installing in VirtualBox on Windows 10 - systemd-machine-id-setup finished with exit code 127

VirtualBox Version: 6.1.10 r138449 (Qt5.6.2)

I tried following the guide written how to install EndevourOS in a WM but it mentions nothing about an error like this. The error happens during the install of Endevour.

I’m pretty new to setting up a new Virutal Machine, so I have never seen an error like this. The full error is:

Installation Failed 
External command finished with errors. Command systemd-machine-id-setup finished with exit code 127. Output: /usr/sbin/chroot: failed to run command 'systemd-machine-id-setup': No such file or directory.

I wanted to install EndevourOS in a WM to try out i3 some before I decide if I want to re-install my PC with i3 (leaving Plasma). But I’m struggling with this error. I tried re-installing VirtualBox but with no success.

It is a good style to indicate where this question has already been asked. Save time for all help willing people.

Already asked in a MS$ forum?

Sorry, I removed that post? Or well as it looks it seems it wasn’t removed… I’ll do that again, because I figured it was something better to ask here as it happens when I try to install Endevour and not before.

Update: Now that post is removed