Printer issue causing slow shutdown on Plasma

Kde Plasma seems to be hanging on shutdown or restart since recent updates. Once it does start the shutdown i see an issue with some /usr/lib file but i can’t catch it as it’s too quick on the screen. There now seems to be an issue with printer usb set up but the printer works fine.

[rick@plasma-pc ~]$ systemctl --failed
  UNIT                                  LOAD   ACTIVE SUB    DESCRIPTION                 
● configure-printer@usb-001-002.service loaded failed failed Configure Plugged-In Printer

LOAD   = Reflects whether the unit definition was properly loaded.
ACTIVE = The high-level unit activation state, i.e. generalization of SUB.
SUB    = The low-level unit activation state, values depend on unit type.

1 loaded units listed.
[rick@plasma-pc ~]$ 

I don’t think that’s your problem. I have it too and my system reboots just fine with no great delay. It’s a free failure, compliments of the system. I think it’s looking for the HP printer built into the system that does not exist for most of us.

Okay thanks for that. It’s not really a huge delay it’s just enough to be noticeable and that is the only thing i see. It is loading the printer and it works no problem.

Edit: I am going to mark this as solved then as i see nothing else wrong. I will try to figure out this /usr/lib file message on restart.