Do you like polls?
  • NO

0 voters

11 Likes

Kresimir-fun

2 Likes

BTW, “BTW! It’s BLOAT” is BLOAT!

3 Likes

On a completely unrelated matter, I find the “Ignored” option in forum members profiles very useful.

:no_entry_sign:

4 Likes

I didn’t know it existed. Might be helpful in the future.

3 Likes

What does it do? Ignore @pebcak posting fake polls?

3 Likes

To use this space purposefully, I was wondering how to explain the coding functions to newbies who post unformatted 10 pagers? Do you point to the button up there next to emoji with apostrophe or punctuation mark? Or do we have any tutorial with screenshots :rofl:

Edit: seriously I always forget, is it comma, commenting out, apostrophe… I have a hard time explaining and get ignored.

2 Likes

It is unfortunate that @pebcak hid the “Show Results” button. Now I can’t see how everyone else voted without voting myself. I was hoping to see how everyone else voted before I committed to a decision…

7 Likes

That’s awesome, just used this for the first time, didn’t know it existed. What a sweet day. That pretty much signifies I find that user annoying (in secret).

2 Likes

HTH, and since you know that I saw your reply, you know that you are not on my “Ignored” list :wink:

Haha no. @pebcak is not being “Ignored” by me… yet :wink:

3 Likes

For once, i see that everyone agrees with my option!! :heart:

But i cannot argue with anyone now :sob:

4 Likes

Just vote, look and remove your vote.
BTW… is there a badge for polls? :laughing:

I don’t see one.

https://forum.endeavouros.com/badges

Pudge

2 Likes

This is like one of those questions my wife asks where there’s only one right answer.

And I still can’t figure it out.

6 Likes

On lighter note, it’s shiny Greninja, which is yet to transform into shiny Ash-Greninja.
:grin:

1 Like

I like detailed opinions much more than votes, and a lot can be learned from them.

1 Like

Also it would be nice to choose more than one option

All software has an element of risk :question:

Yes, it is really important to collide opinions, you can learn a lot from them.

Indeed, all software has risks, even if it is stable enough. We have already seen many examples of this.

1 Like