[POLL] Sports Talk - Who's playing and what are you watching?

The second Euro 2024 semi-final is today :soccer:
:netherlands: vs :england: 1900 UTC

The second Copa América 2024 semi-final is also today :earth_americas:
:colombia: vs :uruguay: 2000 EDT (UTC -4)

1 Like

:es: 's opponents in the final will be decided tonight. I assume that :england: will win. They have an incredibly strong defense and you can see there’s a team on the pitch. They are solid and allow the fewest big chances in the game.

Let’s see if I’m right :crystal_ball: :soccer:

:notes: Engaland, Engaland, Engaland :notes:

1 Like

I’m less confident than you, but kickoff is soon and we will see :soccer:

1 Like

Still no own goal in the semi-final :rofl:

The English aren’t the favorites today, that will change everything. It’s going to be a really cool game. :soccer:

1 Like

Much more confident than I am :rofl: It is on ITV here not BBC, their commentators are rubbish…

3 Likes

Goooooooooooooooooool :soccer:

What a beam…

Na rechts, Na links :netherlands: :rofl:

1 Like

Never a penalty!

2 Likes

100% penalty in my eyes. You dont need a VAR for that

1 Like

Not complaining, but the Dutch will :rofl:

2 Likes

Not a penalty for me either, but very happy that we’ve equalised :soccer:

1 Like

I’m feeling better for that first half performance :soccer:

1 Like

If the Netherlands don’t improve a lot, England will win this game in 90 minutes. A lot more will have to come. England are very strong when the Dutch play long balls. It won’t work like that. A lot of movement in the offense, constant position changes. And finally a very direct give and go
I really like what the English are doing

1 Like

It’s coming home, it’s coming home… :soccer:

2 Likes

I told you within 90 min :soccer:

Absolutely deserved entry into the final :england:

1 Like

:england: vs :es: :partying_face:

3 Likes

The Men’s Euro 2024 reaches its crescendo :trophy: on Sunday, but tonight there are qualifiers for the Women’s Euro 2025 :soccer:

Group A1 has :netherlands: playing :it: with :netherlands: qualifying with a win.
:es: have already qualified from Group A2 and play :czech_republic:
Group A3 sees :fr: play :sweden: with :fr: qualifying with a win.
:de: have already qualified from Group A4 and play :iceland:

The final round of matches is next Tuesday 16th July, and after that we will know all 8 automatic qualifiers (plus :switzerland: as hosts) and the teams entering the playoffs to qualify :soccer:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing to. I almost forgot that. They are already qualified. The game will be used to warm up for the Olympics

1 Like

There’s big :tennis: & :soccer: matches today.

At 1300 UTC is the Wimbledon Women’s Singles final between Barbora Krejčíková :czech_republic: and Jasmine Paolini :it:
Neither have won the :trophy: at Wimbledon before.

At 2000 EDT (UTC -4) it’s the Third place play-off of Copa América between :canada: and :uruguay:

1 Like

Tour de France Stage 14 from Pau to Saint-Lary-Soulan Pla d’Adet via Col de Tormalent at 2115 m. Over a length of 151.9 km and a total altitude difference of 4000 meters
It’s going to be a tough race :biking_man: :medal_sports:

1 Like

¡Cumpleaños Feliz, Lamine!
Screenshot from 2024-07-13 12-50-15
:birthday:

Te deseo lo mejor de los regalos, la victoria en la final mañana. ¡Y que marques golazos!

:soccer: :medal_sports: :trophy:

2 Likes