Photos you've taken

Ran across this article some months ago, thought it an interesting side note. Others found this beetle very attractive as well. I as well have found ones and yes they are stunning!

Rainy season had arrived here, and it had brought many creepy crawlies here around.
Yesterday evening I saw this :

It was so much velvety, and to me it’s body was looking like a piece of fine furry blanket, in which we can change the alignment of furs by sliding our hands over it.

6 Likes

Few days ago, I was resting below a flower tree, whilst I was waiting for car’s delivery after its service. Out of sudden, an insect came and rested on my hands. It was bearing very exotic and bright colors, because of which I captured its photo:

I had never seen any insect like this, which was looking like a wasp, but was something else !!

5 Likes

Was cleaning stuff out on my phone and found a few of these from a ski day I took with my friend from work.

7 Likes

Probably a hover fly

1 Like

From the spring when i was building my deck

6 Likes

Ruby hard at work:

7 Likes

NSFW for lazies!

3 Likes

Memories from another time

8 Likes

A visitor just outside my living room window.

11 Likes

That’s nice. This one i found on the fence at the drive thru.

9 Likes

Here’s a picture of a sunset about 15 minutes after it sets. Picture taken on Crown Land where the wife and myself live in the summer.

13 Likes

Found this from the depths of my hardrive.

4 Likes

I recognize my home town right away! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

While taking a shortcut along a canal towpath.

5 Likes

One of my favorite Squirrel Photos.

13 Likes

Pancake enjoying some sunshine.

6 Likes

Pancake decided she wanted to go for a ride. “You gittin’ in or you walking?”.

14 Likes

SImply… Zoe!

16 Likes

My hometown cinema and the beach opposite.

13 Likes