Okay, so, what should I do now?

[andriwl@andriwll ~]$ nvidia-driver-supported-branches --all
NVIDIA card id: 03d6
Series 510: not supported
Series 470: not supported
Series 390: not supported

More info: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/unix

[andriwl@andriwll ~]$ 

What series driver do you need? You can install the drivers from the AUR (e.g., nvidia-390xx-dkms).

What is it, specifically?

So, I have an integrated graphics card called “NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a” and apparently I need the nvidia-304 driver, which isn’t available, well, at least not in the AUR, neither EndeavourOS, and when I tried to install a standalone version, let’s say…that it wasn’t the best idea?

I just wanted to know if there is something I can do about this, since I have some visual problems with some apps, like for example some of them show flashing lights and colors, and others have for some reason move really slow when I try to move them around the screen (like the default LXterminal for lxde).

Should I just buy a graphics card that is supported, or rather, an AMD graphics card?

Ouch, those were pretty notorious even 15 years ago. Nvidia dropped support a long time ago.

What driver were you using before? Nouveau?

If you decide to switch to an amd gpu make sure you get one new enough that it is supported by the amdgpu driver

I’m pretty sure I’m using Nouveau because I didn’t touch the graphics driver thing any more (I had to reinstall the system several times because I didn’t know what I was doing, neither had the knowledge to fix some xorg problems). I asked this time as last resort, since I pretty much had already started looking for a new graphics card.

Wow! And I thought I was bad with a couple of laptops that need the nvidia-340xx driver.