Nordvpn linux GUi

i told him but he say you can ask, because i make account :slightly_smiling_face:
i told again few seconds ago make own account

Just a reminder. Please keep things civil and with the topic as much as you guys can.

Also, it would be better if the brother could ask about his issue directly. Conveying through another sometimes doesn’t work that well and it just confuses things.

1 Like

Ok.

Than here middle way for you @BlackHole :smiley:

1: install https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nordvpn-bin/
2: Investigating https://github.com/GoBig87/NordVpnLinuxGUI/blob/main/installer.sh says what depencys you need manually to install. python3-pip for example (i mentioned only one, there others)
3: There is a txt file mentioned, where more depencys are listed wich need to install too
4: You need copy NordVPNLinuxGUI.sh and main.py somewhere
5: now you able to use it

now i outlined how the steps are, without going to deep so you could learn how to do it the manual way.

are you happy with it @fbodymechanic ? :slight_smile:

Edit: lol. why/how i forked it? need to correct this :smiley:
Edit2: corrected it.

1 Like

Yeah, you haven’t watched the video and are just speaking from your behind.

The video I posted makes no value judgement concerning Nord VPN. Nobody is saying the OP is not allowed to use Nord VPN. You are arguing with a strawman.

?? I’m not trying to run it. . . I have no idea

Didnt need. But i know mental outlaw.

and i bet my last shirt he is only talking about how this isnt real vpn and you didnt anonym anyway and your browser/system/whatever leaks everything over useragents, and screensolution, and webrtc, whatever anyway and so on.

But do you know, that not everybody want to be anonym? Somebody didnt care anyway with they facebook/instagram/googe infiltrated smartphone and just only want a service to watch shows or what ever in other country. And for them is nordvpn maybe fine.

If somebody really needs to be anonymous or what ever, wouldnt use internet anyway or TOR for example and a whole other machine for it.

I meant that I did not give him a direct copy and paste instruction, but one where he still has to do some work or research on how to do it.

Yeah, better do not watch that video, or you’ll feel really silly. :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: Oy, I’m going back to bed.

1 Like

You can give him a copy-paste step guide that’s fine. @fbodymechanic just stating that the OP has been posting a lot of “How to do xxxx” even after following a well-written guide. He was not attacking anyone here.

It’s mainly because he asking questions on behalf of his brother. It would be less confusing if his brother asks the question himself. And would be best to just stop going back and forth with offtopic banter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.