No signal from monitor if not turned on in time

Hi
I have the latest Zen kernel installed and I have a problem that when I turn on the computer and do not turn on the monitor at the same time, it only shows a delay and shows no signal. This happened to me in Ubuntu 24.04 and it was the fault of the AMD drivers, because when I indicated during installation that it should install AMD GPU drivers, there was no problem. Please help

install this solution sudo pacman -S mesa lib32-mesa vulkan-radeon lib32-vulkan-radeon libva-mesa-driver libva-utils

Turn the monitor on first and see what happens. If you turn it on after the machine boots as headless… well, just turn the monitor on first if you want to use it. Otherwise enjoy the headless approach. Just sayin…

Installing these packages helped: sudo pacman -S mesa lib32-mesa vulkan-radeon lib32-vulkan-radeon libva-mesa-driver libva-utils and now there is an image, whereas before, when I didn’t install it, there was no image. I can still turn on the monitor. Regards

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.