No Ignore Option

It appears the forum has not had it’s “Ignore” option turned on, only “muted”.

There are some homophobic individuals on the forum that I would like to ignore.

EDIT: Interesting that two of five people I plan on ignoring responded here. You individuals really are the American Police Force of this forum. I was going to keep my mouth shut until someone used the emojis :cow: :poop: on my post.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. Feel free to PM me examples so i can have the team look into it.

Also please read Come roll with us with our heads towards the future

3 Likes

I won’t be PMing you, you were one of the many trying to brush it off as if it wasn’t a big deal.

You can ignore other users when you reach Trust Level 2.

For more info, please read:

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I have two days before I reach trust level 2.

You’re welcome. Good luck with your TL2.

Also, if you see any real instances of homophobia on the forum (which would greatly surprise me, but what do I know?), please flag the post, so that the moderators get alerted to it and can promptly deal with it.

8 Likes

What the hell is happening in this forum? I was couple days off and when I came back I notice this has become a battleground… :fearful:

I have no plans to comment on the issue because I don’t want to get dragged into a novel long post of people defending others actions. We lost two great members of the Linux community. That’s all I have to say.

1 Like

Yes, I have read all those posts, but to me all this sounds really weird. Couple of words can raise such a turmoil. My decision to join in this forum was because I got a feeling this is a very friendly community and I kind of desired nice company. Sitting alone at computer with small linux problems is usually quite lonely job. Now I don’t know what to think.

3 Likes
2 Likes

:smile:

5 Likes

@mardi
I have been here since the beginning and it is a very friendly community. Hope you stick around. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes