Nice detail in the online installer

Hi everyone,

today I gave the online installer a closer look. Everything worked, I would not have expected less :grinning:.

Whilst watching the slideshow a small detail caught my eye. I was very delighted to see my avatar, which is actually a portrait done by my son a couple of years ago, in the lower left corner. I would like to thank the unknown guy who included me here!

Screenshot_2020-01-29_18-27-47

Keep the good work going on,

Christoph

5 Likes

I tried to identify those who are seen there and what they’ve done for endeavourOS. Some i could identify, like Bryanpwo, JoeKamprad. It’s nice to see that the community is alive.

1 Like

The nicest avatar beside this one :wink:
c00ter-sgs

is this :slight_smile:

grafik

:popcorn: :tropical_drink:
But that’s just my opinion :smiley:

2 Likes

Did not notice that @c00ter is also here!

1 Like

c00ter is where Arch is :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. I am not as emotionally attached to mine, of course, but now I will never change it on these forums :grinning:

1 Like

I believe @FLVAL created the montage. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance.

Pudge

2 Likes

You don’t need to apologize @Pudge, I could even told that the dog on the right from @Bryanpwo is your little Katie ! :dog:

Thanks Christoph, your son is a great designer.

Sorry for those I had to cut !
Let’s share another clue from it to know where texture from Community name comes from !

5 Likes

I just used the online installer for a system I’m tinkering with and was shocked to see half of my avatar!

Thank you! That was so cool to see.

3 Likes

Nice one. I completely missed that!

4 Likes

Depicting the community like this is really a nice one. The community embraces its members. So once again a big thank you for this awesome design! I feel honoured to be a part of this in every way.

Christoph

3 Likes

I’m everywhere.

4 Likes