My AMD 6700xt has an error message when installing OpenGL

My AMD 6700xt has an error message when installing OpenGL

amdgpu_device_initialize: amdgpu_query_info(ACCEL_WORKING) failed (-13)
amdgpu: amdgpu_device_initialize failed.

OpenCl和Vulkan Both OpenCl and Vulkan are successfully installed and working without any errors.

What are you installing for OpenGL? Mesa does OpenGL for AMD.

Edit:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/OpenGL

My out put is the same on KDE

My kde desktop regularly disappears all windows and desktop elements for about 1 second and then reappears. I’m wondering if it has something to do with opengl not being installed correctly.
This happens a lot during my use of the computer. I thought it was a global theme problem, I tried changing to a different system theme but it still happens.

Ive never had this happen on KDE and i don’t think it has anything to do with this error message. I don’t change global themes normally. I have different background image and Icons i change occasionally. Not sure what your hardware is but i never have any issue like this. Post the url.

inxi -Faz | eos-sendlog

https://0x0.st/HN2c.txt

I don’t remember when the problem started, it just disappeared and then appeared, otherwise it had no effect.

Does this happen if you switch from Wayland to X11? Might be worth trying it for a while.

I haven’t tried it, but you’re right. x11 is worth a try.

I found the reason, not because of Wayland or X11, there is an application under AMD graphics card will cause problems with the desktop, after deactivating the software, everything is normal.
Thank you.

Which application was it?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.