Mintstick and mintstick-git are giving me a difficult time this morning

mintstick -m format

(mintstick.py:11407): Gtk-WARNING **: 09:07:53.139: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:3:33: Failed to import: Error opening file /home/lizzias/.config/gtk-3.0/window_decorations.css: No such file or directory
Gtk-Message: 09:07:53.157: Failed to load module "colorreload-gtk-module"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mintstick/raw_format.py", line 7, in <module>
    import parted
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'parted'
An error occurred.
mintstick -m iso

(mintstick.py:14996): Gtk-WARNING **: 09:12:42.036: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:3:33: Failed to import: Error opening file /home/lizzias/.config/gtk-3.0/window_decorations.css: No such file or directory
Gtk-Message: 09:12:42.053: Failed to load module "colorreload-gtk-module"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mintstick/raw_write.py", line 9, in <module>
    import parted
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'parted'
Image: /home/lizzias/Downloads/void-live-x86_64-20191109-mate(1).iso
USB stick: /dev/sdc
Starting copy from /home/lizzias/Downloads/void-live-x86_64-20191109-mate(1).iso to /dev/sdc
An error occurred.

Someone understands this output from the terminal. does it say why mintstick is throwing a tantrum this morning? Guess i’m using etcher for the time being.

All i can say i’ve seen a lot of that stuff lately on GTK programs…Pains of getting there for GTK 4 i guess

2 Likes

You should use popsicle-git. I was a big fan of etcher but have since moved to popsicle.

3 Likes

Strange, i used mintstick to burn the January arch iso yesterday evening with no issues. But I’m going to install popsicle-git that @ricklinux mentioned. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Think that is the problem - is python-pyparted installed?

1 Like

Yes it is