Linux++ asks your opinion on Arch-based systems

Some of you might know the weekly Linux blog Linux++ which also cooperates with https://frontpagelinux.com and for those who don’t know it, it is a blog that keeps you up to date on the latest Linux news from the past week.

The blogger is @londoed and he is preparing a new article for the upcoming edition about users who are running Arch and Arch-based distros.
For the preparation, Eric made a short questionnaire and he would like to have some input from the EndeavourOS community.

So, if you would like to help our fellow community member, just click on the link below.

7 Likes

Done :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve been on their mumble server a few minutes ago. Warm welcome and nice guys. :wink:

3 Likes

All sorted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this @Bryanpwo. We’ve seen some great responses so far for EndeavourOS, including my own! :smile:

I thought I’d take second to explain the purpose a bit. It’s a set of general questions like which distro you use, how you found it, what you find most interesting about it and so on. It would be great to get some feedback from EndeavourOS users in particular so if this is something that interests you please fill in the questionnaire using the link in Bryan’s post.

This isn’t a popularity contest so it’s not about rating distros based on the number of people who respond. The intent is to find out why they chose the one they use and why they value it. For example, many of the EndeavourOS specific responses we’ve seen thus far have mentioned things like EndeavourOS makes installing Arch simple and being able to choose from many desktops being a great feature.

Thanks for participating!

5 Likes

Done

3 Likes

Just submitted mine

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback, it is really appreciated!

5 Likes

@eric_adams @londoed
You’re welcome.

1 Like

done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added my two cents! Also bookmarked the main website for future.

2 Likes

Done. But i haven’t much experience with Arch, so i couldn’t fill everything out.

2 Likes

Hey @londoed do you have any follow-up on this? Whenever you get around to publishing anything based on that feedback, don’t forget to hit the EOS forum with a link. I think I’m not the only one curious to read your conclusions after taking in all that feedback. Cheers!

7 Likes