Life as a cow just keeps getting worse

Forget the sign. Install a fence!!!

8 Likes

Even if you went vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan you’d still have to destroy the entire human race to stop all the bull! :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Like this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI

3 Likes

Mexican food is good, dismantle the wall. I want real food, not Taco Hell! :wink:

For some (so far unresolved) reason I can’t get that one to play. Workin’ on it!

yay -s fence

2 Likes

5 beers will change your mind on this one. Lol

2 Likes

Hmnmm - I wonder if they have a dunce crossing sign too (for the deer to see)?

3 Likes

OMG! Just restarted (cache issue?) and got it. Only in the good 'ol USA! :rofl:

1 Like

Of course - otherwise the deer would have been jumping the other direction!
Of course - the type of person who blames the government for everything will still find something…

1 Like

Uh huh (adopting fake Osarks, Missouri accent), I guess you ain’t from round here…I guess you must be one 'o those Canadans from Canadia? :confused:

Only jokin’ of course :grin:

1 Like

Of course. At least I didn’t assume that the deer was a Triumph Stag… :grin: I also refrained from “Cor blimey. What a pillock” when commenting on the vid. It was a strain though…

2 Likes

Oh golly gosh! You colonials are so rude. Surely some sense of social decorum is in order? To put it simply it is known as manners. :wink:

1 Like

Manners in Camden Town? Yer mun be -ajaping! You from up north in Hampstead then? :grin:

1 Like

Good point! Far, far north of Hampstead though. I grew up far south of that but now I live far north of that. Britain is not London as Japan is not Tokyo and the USA is not NYC. Camden used to have a “scene” but like all things that become popular the media moves in and it becomes a parody of what it started out as. Punk and Grunge being two examples

1 Like

Fence isn’t going to work since I’m pretty sure the cow was pushed off the hill.

1 Like

“The hillside slopes are free-range grazed and some are quite steep. After rains they get really slick as well. I know of one cow falling directly onto a car, and I have heard of it happening two other times. The more frequent occurrence is when cows slip off the hillside and fall onto the road injuring themselves, and cars run into them.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/falling-cow-smashes-van-near-manson/

5 Likes

Holy cow… :cow2:

1 Like

Hindu?

1 Like

No, just a little weirded out :laughing:

1 Like