LCD refresh rate issues

Hello, gents!
After I installed EndeavourOS and KDE, I started to fine-tune the system to my own needs. Surprised to see that my laptop screen refresh rate changed and can’t find a way of enabling it.
The LCD has up to 120 Hz refresh rate and worked just fine under KDE Tumbleweed.
Now, I’m stuck to 60 Hz.
Anyone can shed some light on this matter?

Info on hardware

System:    Host: anticupidon-pc Kernel: 5.3.1-arch1-1-ARCH x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.16.5 Distro: EndeavourOS 
Machine:   Type: Laptop System: LENOVO product: 20AWS05T00 v: ThinkPad T440p serial: <root required> 
           Mobo: LENOVO model: 20AWS05T00 v: 0B98401 WIN serial: <root required> UEFI [Legacy]: LENOVO v: GLET99WW (2.53 ) 
           date: 05/21/2019 
Battery:   ID-1: BAT0 charge: 47.3 Wh condition: 47.3/56.2 Wh (84%) 
CPU:       Topology: Quad Core model: Intel Core i7-4702MQ bits: 64 type: MT MCP L2 cache: 6144 KiB 
           Speed: 1596 MHz min/max: 800/3200 MHz Core speeds (MHz): 1: 1596 2: 1600 3: 1597 4: 1600 5: 1597 6: 1601 7: 1597 
           8: 1601 
Graphics:  Device-1: Intel 4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics driver: i915 v: kernel 
           Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.5 driver: intel unloaded: fbdev,modesetting,vesa tty: N/A 
           OpenGL: renderer: Mesa DRI Intel Haswell Mobile v: 4.5 Mesa 19.2.0 
Audio:     Device-1: Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor HD Audio driver: snd_hda_intel 
           Device-2: Intel 8 Series/C220 Series High Definition Audio driver: snd_hda_intel 
           Sound Server: ALSA v: k5.3.1-arch1-1-ARCH 
Network:   Device-1: Intel Ethernet I217-LM driver: e1000e 
           IF: enp0s25 state: down mac: 68:f7:28:6e:f4:6b 
           Device-2: Intel Wireless 7260 driver: iwlwifi 
           IF: wlp3s0 state: up mac: cc:3d:82:00:56:e5 
Drives:    Local Storage: total: 465.76 GiB used: 66.69 GiB (14.3%) 
           ID-1: /dev/sda vendor: Crucial model: CT500MX500SSD1 size: 465.76 GiB 
Partition: ID-1: / size: 61.04 GiB used: 11.04 GiB (18.1%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda2 
           ID-2: /boot size: 998.0 MiB used: 57.7 MiB (5.8%) fs: vfat dev: /dev/sda1 
           ID-3: /home size: 155.90 GiB used: 55.59 GiB (35.7%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda8 
Sensors:   System Temperatures: cpu: 57.0 C mobo: 0.0 C 
           Fan Speeds (RPM): cpu: 0 
Info:      Processes: 216 Uptime: 13m Memory: 7.47 GiB used: 1.10 GiB (14.7%) Shell: bash inxi: 3.0.36

Maybe this helps:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xrandr#Adding_undetected_resolutions

Note that I’m merely guessing here. It may or may not help. If you try the instructions, it is wise to create a backup first.