KDE plasma overlook

I just use all three. Kde, Xfce & Cinnamon. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m on Xfce right now, thinking about choosing Plasma or Cinnamon or the i3 iso that @joekamprad made tomorrow. Is it bad that i change monthly haha!?

Only if you make it difficult to change back when you ooops it! All the choices out there are not suitable for everyone - just someone. Who may or may not be you! :grin:

2 Likes

Changing monthly? Not crazy at all. But my home computer has always been Cinnamon. I really like havinga computer that just works.

I may do i3 again. I regularly go back to xfce + i3

And I’m really excited by bspwm. But I could use nothing but Cinnamon from now on and be very happy.

1 Like

I do think cinnamon is severely under rated, especially in the Arch world. But I understand that it’s not overly customizable. Is a two good and bad thing. Less customization means there’s also less things to break.

I think we may lose people interested in Linux and find things “don’t work”

3 Likes

Cinnamon is still a big favorite of mine. The biggest reason for me is that it just works. The other thing is that it seems to have the least number of issues with updates compared to other desktops. At least that’s what i have noticed. I think it can look just as good as any of the others. It’s development is pretty stable.

2 Likes

@Christopher67

Eos i3 flavor is extremely well done … you not go wrong with it :+1:

@fbodymechanic

i also look forward to Eos flavor bspwm … i very interested

1 Like

I love my Plasma.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:I can say no more :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Much love to the plasma. :love_hotel:

3 Likes