Just wanted to share something very useful!

First and foremost I want to thank the developers of this amazing platform once again! You have built a remarkable OS that I keep using daily! Secondly, I’ve discovered that when I have questions about any particular error during operation when I use something like DuckduckGo or Brave AI(Chat feature) I find alot of answers and it even suggest commands for the situations where I feel stuck. I just ask AI how would it go about fixing such and such error and I copy paste the body of the error. 2 out of 3 advises it gives me actually helps tremendously with time spent on a problem and increases productivity tremendously! So if there are any new users that tend to run into issues that they need to solve, consider using AI as your helper. Often times it is even more accurate than a general search engine search. So that’s just my 2 cents! Everyone have a blessed day!

I may be wrong but I always thought “general” search engines was a form of ai. Concerning gleaning solutions from an arbitrary source, I often hear about the dangers of doing so. (Guilty of this myself when I want something solved right away.)

1 Like

Yes, more opportunities, more risks, but way faster progress. And yes, search engines are kind of an AI that usually points us to a human response, but when I talk to AI directly and ask it to solve errors for me, I find it to be taking care of everything in seconds, vs significantly longer times if I had to browse myself. It is really good when I deal with specific issues for a specific OS. For example a forum may cover something similar, but not exactly my issue, so when I plug it into AI and specify my OS it tends to help me out in the areas where I am not strong. The other day when I had a few things in mind, I was able to complete it all with the help of AI by the day’s end, whereas before I would spend days poking around with a lesser degree of success :slight_smile: So just felt like sharing it with those who need a little extra help along the way :slight_smile:

I am also considering investing about 6K in a localized AI desktop with top of the line hardware, like MSI SUPRIM Liquid X GeForce RTX 4090 Liquid Cool Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 24GB 384Bit GDRR6X, HDMI 2.1a, DP 1.4a, TORX Fan 5.0) and AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D 16-Core, 32-Thread Desktop Processor to get started. :heart_eyes: Can’t even imagine where we will be able to go when quantum computing becomes available to public!