Isp drives me crazy

VDSL 50mbit 28€…

fibre optics 1000mbit 74,99

they should be chased through our streets, tarred and feathered
i should gave all of them funny names

fine haired sons of bitches…

I am desperate :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

So what about SIM card mobile internet plan with fast internet which you can use through Wi-Fi router, how much it will cost in Germany?

1 Like

with flatrate its roundabout 50€.

so you see…we are living like shrödingers cat…not dead…or are we? :rofl:

2 Likes

Honka_old-128px-34

2 Likes

i need a red nose too…this is the only way to escape this madness

:clown_face:

1 Like

Wise choice!
How much for :clown_face: horn in Germany?! :rofl:

honka_animated-128px-9

P.S. It doesn’t really matter, coz you buy it only once…and then never go back!

1 Like

i better not think about :rofl:

74,99 Euro?

EDit: That’s not a bad price for 1000 mbit?

1 Like

i don’t know. i think it’s way too much. it should not cost more than 25€

1 Like

Here is $125 Cdn per month for 1.5 Gbps. :man_shrugging:

Even in our backwater town of our 5th world country T-mobile was recently spreading fibre 1000/500 Mbit connection for close to 8€ for new custommers (normal fee is about 20€). And that is not even the best ISP here. I would expect that our neighbours in Germany already have better services than us.

its 86€…same here. this is not a big difference. all in all, i think it’s way too much

1 Like

I agree but unfortunately my provider is the one that is funding all the infrastructure required for FibreOptic. For everyone including other providers. They have to make a profit or we won’t have the services.

Edit: I only wish they would offer 3 Gbps 6 Gbps and 8 Gbps here like they are in some bigger cities of course for a price i could afford.

1 Like

8€ are lock offers for the first 12 months. here also for the first 12 months 20€ and then 50 or 70in germany, everything belongs to telekom. be it fiber optics or dsl lines. they then lease it to the respective provider. so it’s no different from our czech neighbors

profit is fundamental in capitalism. there is no other way.
same here. one provider who then rents out the lines

i doubt that we ordinary citizens could finance this offer

Though imperfect, free market capitalism has been an incredibly powerful force for good in the world. The combination of liberal democracy and free market economics has lifted billions of people out of poverty and offered more hope to the hopeless than any other economic system in the world.

1 Like

that’s basically right. the only flaw capitalism has is the belief that money works. it doesn’t. people work. the poorer the people, the higher the profit.

I have good Internet and I’m satisfied with what I’m paying, service, equipment etc. Sure it would be nice to see it less expensive. :man_shrugging:

1 Like