Introduction

Hi guys,
new user from Italy, some background I guess is needed:

40something, male, works in the IT, ex distro hopper; entered in the Arch garden through Manjaro almost two years ago now; very satisfied with EOS at the moment, I don’t even need to reinstall the whole thing every week anymore, lol.

Got two machines, a triple-boot EOS-Win-Man desktop used as a media center / gaming station, and an old lappy which recently got a second boot (EOS of course) alongside the Microsoft partition I usually use for work.
Planning to put together my 3rd machine in the near future, a DYI NAS with OMV.

I’ve been lurkin’ the forum for a while now, you’re all doing a great job, hope I can contribute as well.

See you around.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lollapalooza :enos_flag: :partying_face::tada:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :wave: Enjoy the purple ride :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

1 Like

welcome @lollapalooza :enos: :beers:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the EndeavourOS world… it is a different world… much better actually and I am sure you will enjoy a wonderful distro and above that… a wonderful community.

Welcome home.

3 Likes

im new here to. was an arch user for 5 years. during grub issue didnt read news and thought i did something and ended up installing endeavour and its been great

2 Likes

Welcome @lollapalooza I used to re-install all the time myself before installing EndeavourOS, have learnt lots since installing it and reading threads on the forum

1 Like

Welcome @lollapalooza!

:sweat_smile:

i mean the xfce spin is great and boots fast. i havnt even set up my bspwm config yet lol been using xfce

Welcome @lollapalooza

Welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

1 Like