I have been trying few days to make the install of EndeavourOS with Btrfs on LVM on Luks2.
It has been a hard process
- beginning by EndeavourOS at minimal setup with Btrfs support without luks + swap hibernation (check the btrfs subvolume)
- Copy all the @root subvolume of EndeavourOS in other disk
- Reset the root partition installing Arch with Btrfs+LVMonLuks2 + swap hibernation (with a guide) + UEFI Systemd-boot. Swap is in his own logical volume on luks
- backup few config files from the Arch install
- Reset of @root subvolume Arch install by removing all file
- Copy all files from EndeavourOS previous install
- Copy the few config files from backup on @root partition in original place
- check all about lvm/btrfs logical volume/subvolume and check all in reference with what you have in fstab (from Arch install). Same for the bootloader entries config file (/boot/loader/entries/endeavouros.conf) withe uuid of the encrypted root and swap partitions.
And all has started normally