Installation failed: bootloader installation error

Ok, so I tried a bunch of stuff you suggested, and it worked I think, but is showing another errors now.
I did some tries on different things

1. I booted on the live, created the table with gparted, updated the mirrors and then changed the calamares config as said on /usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py. Then I opened the installer and it showed an error related to pacstrap. Something similar to this post on endeavour forum

2. I did all the same, but before, I ran the command sudo pacman -Sy archlinux-keyring mentioned in the link. It showed the same pacstrap error.

3. I did the same but without creating the table with gparted, and now it “worked”, but it shows something about a “Boost.Python error in job “bootloader”” with this description:

<div><strong>&lt;class 'FileNotFoundError'&gt;</strong></div><div>[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/calamares-root-_xii2tcm/boot/efi/EFI/endeavouros-9696/grubx64.efi'</div><div><br/>Traceback:</div><div><pre>File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 778, in run
    prepare_bootloader(fw_type)

File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 749, in prepare_bootloader
    install_grub(efi_directory, fw_type)

File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 658, in install_grub
    shutil.copy2(efi_file_source, efi_file_target)

File &quot;/usr/lib/python3.10/shutil.py&quot;, line 434, in copy2
    copyfile(src, dst, follow_symlinks=follow_symlinks)

File &quot;/usr/lib/python3.10/shutil.py&quot;, line 254, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:</pre></div>

and it gave me this link with the procedure https://termbin.com/n5l2

1. Then, for the sake of trying another thing I did the same as the point 3, but I added the option @pebcak said, --no-nvram, so my calamares file ended lookind like this:
check_target_env_call([libcalamares.job.configuration["grubInstall"],
                                   "--target=" + efi_target,
                                   "--efi-directory=" + efi_directory,
                                   "--bootloader-id=" + efi_bootloader_id,
                                   "--no-nvram",
                                   "--removable",
                                   "--force"])

Then I tried to install again and it showed the same pacstrap error, with this link https://termbin.com/738a.

1. As I thought the pacstrap error was really weird I wiped the disk with gparted, downloaded the iso again, burned it to a different usb (though I don’t think is the usb, as I installed on another system EnOS with the same one without issue) with popsicle and tried the process again. Booting, updating mirrors, running sudo pacman -Sy archlinux-keyring, changing the calamares file with --no-nvram and --removable, opening the installer and it gave me the same Boost.Python error https://termbin.com/5ubc

I don’t know what’s the deal with the pacstrap error, as it seems random for me how it shows up and I don’t know if it’s important, but I’m using the 22_1_iso file on every try, and I’ve trying to install kde with printing options marked. With swap with hibernate too. I don’t know what else to try.