I'm back ... after falling hard on my face

Most of you might not have noticed but I’ve been out of action for some time. And also some of you keen-eyed people might notice I’ve fallen from grace. I’m not going to go into details but let’s say I lost my way in a very bad way in real life which lead to me losing almost everything everywhere including my life.

Anyway, I’m happy to be back and big thanks go out to @Bryanpwo, @joekamprad, and others who allowed me to return.

13 Likes

Welcome back @s4ndm4n
I’m sure we are all looking forward to reading more of your contributions.

Hello @s4ndm4n sir. Nice to meet you again after long time. If you remember, last time we met when I was experiencing issues on my HDD.

1 Like

Welcome back namesake.

@s4ndm4n
Happy you are here. Falling on ones face does sting and may end up bruised. Time heals and what you do will help and the bruises will fade. Don’t give up on yourself. Change is hard and sometimes uncomfortable.

“Becoming the type of person you want to become — someone who lives by a stronger standard, someone who believes in themselves, someone who can be counted on by the people that matter to them — is about the daily process you follow and not the ultimate product you achieve.”

James Clear

3 Likes

Welcome back @s4ndm4n!

Welcome back mate