I'll be back

Hi to all. After a bit of time off and wandering around and gaining experience, I’m now back with probably the only distro that can give me what I’m looking for. Sorry for disappearing here so easily. Since the frustration has probably gained the upper hand with me at that time something. I was also a bit over my head with the constant maintenance and the many updates of EndeavourOS …

Here’s to a new one, if you do not throw me out … :wink:

Sorry for the possibly bad English, but that will then probably be due to DeepL. My English will not get better in this life …

16 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

thx @dalto :smiley:

4 Likes

Wilkommen!

4 Likes

Danke @codic12

4 Likes

Welcome back @anon92247698

4 Likes

ComplicatedWildKitten-small

3 Likes

thx @ricklinux , @Elloquin :grin:

4 Likes

welcome back

3 Likes

thx @anon71489565

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wait - you were gone?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Welcome back aboard, @anon92247698 .

2 Likes

How rude of me, I haven’t even noticed your absence. Next time, make it a bit more dramatic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, it’s nice to have you back!

2 Likes

OK, OK, I’ve never really been away … thanks @Kresimir :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back!

I remember you! I did something similar to you and disappeared and came back. I came back with a different nickname.

And my English isn’t any better :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back! :smile:

To make maintenance a bit easier, you might consider e.g. setting eos-update-notifier do automatic update checks weekly (eos-update-notifier --conf):

conf

2 Likes

Then you are welcome too. I can remember a man from Sweden … :wink:

2 Likes

I am aware of this, but I actually wanted to avoid such a delay, as with Manjaro always.

1 Like

Scheduling the updates weekly isn’t going to harm your system and is far from what Manjaro is doing.
In some cases, updating weekly is even better, often the first bugs are smoothed out by then.

And welcome back BTW :smiley:

2 Likes