I3 edition logs off after inactivity

I recently installed the i3 edition and I’m finding that my system seem to log off after some time of inactivity. I.e. it goes to the display manager lock screen and when I log in it’s a new session.
This happens after 10 or 15 minutes of inactivity.

I don’t have any power management or system settings app installed, nothing that would lock is started from my i3 config and I couldn’t find anything that seemed related to this behaviour in /etc/systemd/logind.conf or /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf

Can someone help me figure out where else I should look for this setting?

It could be suspend is not being handled correctly. If you run systemctl suspend from the terminal does it reproduce the issue?

If you have a Nvidia card in use, you may need to up " Preserve video memory after suspend" as described in this article: NVIDIA/Tips and tricks - ArchWiki.

Suspend works just fine (with regards to this at least lol).

I switched from nouveau to proprietary drivers yesterday though, haven’t tested if this affected the issue yet.

In general though the more important issue is that something on my system has taken it upon itself to lock the system after inactivity and I have no idea how to configure that.

I just tried leaving my laptop for a while and the screen turned off (which I’m not sure how to configure either, but it’s good) but I wasn’t logged out, so maybe the switching of drivers fixed it.