I Love You Guys!

Because of the lack of context, i can not comment on whatever disagreement or argument that you have been in, however, i will say this. I am an old dude. I am pushing 50. That is old enough to witness the good old times when people freely spoke their minds without fear of being “cancelled” by the internet mob. Worrying about hurting somebody else’s feelings as i speak my mind is not something i practice because i value facts over feelings. I speak my mind and if somebody doesn’t like it, well that is their prerogative. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. That is it. I speak/write my mind and then i shut up. I don’t argue, i don’t discuss, i don’t quarrel. That is a waste of my and other people’s time. Life has taught me that.

So, stop worrying about what other people said, wrote or if they did or did not like your opinion. It doesn’t matter. We will all die. None of it matters. Just speak your mind and let the others decide what they will do with it.

PS: We also should not forget that there are lots of people in this forum who aren’t american or british in terms of their language. So when you criticize their use of english langauge or the “tone” per se, it is actually going into the territory of a selective cultural input. If one speaks with a certain manner in their own culture, it is “normal” for them to reflect that in english language also. Most native english speakers fail to understand that. And yet they also choose not to learn any other languages themselves. So much for the “diversity” that some people like to boast online.