Huge amount of errors about plasma, qt, qml

Using journalctl, I can see a huuuuuuuuuuge amount of errors about some gui components. For now, as a newbie, I’m trying to solve one of them, referred to a deprecated PlasmaExtras.ScrollArea that needs to be switched to a PlasmaComponents3.ScrollView.
I tried to check the kde framework documentation and qml, but I don’t know both kde farmework and qml, so It’s not clear to me what I must change to make it works properly.
The error reported is this:

lug 09 14:45:38 *[hostname]* plasmashell[1223]: qml: PlasmaExtras.ScrollArea is deprecated. Use PlasmaComponents3.ScrollView instead.
lug 09 14:45:38 *[hostname]* plasmashell[1223]: file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.kicker/contents/ui/ItemListDialog.qml:73: TypeError: Cannot call method 'hasOwnProperty' of null

So, I checked into the ItemListDialog.qml at line n.73:
property bool sorted: sourceModel.hasOwnProperty("sorted") ? sourceModel.sorted : false

but I don’t know both what I would to modify into the code and the correct syntax. The modules that I found imported are:

import QtQuick 2.15

import org.kde.plasma.core 2.0 as PlasmaCore
import org.kde.plasma.plasmoid 2.0

import org.kde.plasma.private.kicker 0.1 as Kicker

What I have to add /modify in the code?
Would I have to import any other module?

Thanks in advance.

Are those errors or warnings? Warnings like that are pretty normal and probably aren’t something you can fix.

The output is exactly what I posted. No infos about that.
They could be both errors and warning. Anyway, the two lines of the journal that I posted are in yellow.
Indeed, some plasma component are not working as expected.

Yellow means warning

You can filter for errors using this command:

journalctl -b -p 3

-b : shows errors that occured from the current boot
-p 3 : priority 3 is the priority for errors

Similarly 4 is the priority for warnings. As the number increases priority decreases

I think most of us do not even care about anything that is under priority 3 (Errors)

From the manual:
The log levels are the usual syslog log levels as documented in syslog(3), i.e. “emerg” (0), “alert” (1), “crit” (2), “err” (3), “warning” (4), “notice” (5), “info” (6), “debug” (7). If a single log level is specified, all messages with this log level or a lower (hence more important) log level shown

Thanks for this suggetstion. Now reading the journal is easier and I can keep-in-a-eye both errors and warning in few lines.
Anyway, I saw some errors about nvidia card…

nvidia: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
lug 24 12:32:07 [user] kernel: nvidia: module license 'NVIDIA' taints kernel.
lug 24 12:32:07 [user] kernel: Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint
lug 24 12:32:07 [user] kernel: nvidia: module license taints kernel.

“taints kernel” concern me a little bit. Is this a normal behaviour for nvidia drivers, being them quite messy as known or there’s something other I must check?

Then, everytime I update my system, terminal raises a message about the modeset (I don’t remember well, but I guess that it says that modeset =1 command not found…
How I can solve this?