How is endeavouros differences in looks then distros like solus , garuda and/or ubuntu for budgie desktop style?

I am looking into this now, I don’t care about latte or plank at this point, I am trying to make a customized iso of a linux version if I can find one that easy to customized like SUSE Studio used to be by website access.

Make a Custom Live Linux Distro with SUSE Studio - Make your own Linux (dedoimedo.com) outdated web info? - General system / Newbie - EndeavourOS

does anyone remember a website, that allows you to customize a Linux distro, from steps to steps, like what software you want to include, what kde or gnome etc… and so on with software, until it makes a live iso image of your selections to download, I seem to remember a Linux that did that but I can’t recall the website. added some links to what I think it was? I think the SUSE STUDIO project is dead, it was used for able to rollout their custom Linux distro with own customizations as the review of its website said.
SUSE Studio - Make your own Linux (dedoimedo.com)

SUSE Studio online + Open Build Service = SUSE Studio Express | SUSE Communities

I been trying to search the web for it with no luck so far, I think I had seen something like years ago, but again I am not having much luck the closest things I found were these, I think it may have been that SUSE Linux but I am getting a strange website message from it, I have to see if the web address for it is wrong or something like that. it maybe has a new web URL and they just let the old one gets this error; I am not sure about it in any case. but below they do have a desktop rolling update release of SUSE now.

SUSE Studio Express (opensuse.org)

Privacy error (susestudio.com)
it seems that the weblink to that page, that show in those web reviews have it as this below, its maybe a dead linux project or I have not found the right web site for it yet, since the link below is getting that net error in windows 11 and is blocking the url from access for safely reasons I guess.

Your connection isn’t private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from susestudio.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Create Your Own Custom Linux Distro Online Fast And Simple | Megaleecher.Net 1

Building Custom Appliances with SUSE Studio - Linux.com

Creating A Custom Kali ISO | Kali Linux Documentation

Best Tools To Create Your Own Custom Linux OS In 2022 | Itsubuntu.com

this I am not sure the below link is even related to the above topic.
Download - Open Build Service

not sure suse allow you to web customize the iso anymore, since I didn’t have much luck finding any up to the date information, it looks like a lot of the web searches get outdated topics on this website, that link you to that above broken link for it.

How to customize a OpenSuse ISO?

these two are live iso images I think, in any case I download them and see if its improved in virtualbox or just try them on my usb drive, again no luck finding the version that can be customized, again I think its now a dead project, or a broken one.

openSUSE Leap - Get openSUSE

openSUSE Tumbleweed - Get openSUSE

if you should be able to build it from the below think I don’t really understand it, I don’t think it’s really for home users, or they just make their page hard to understand now.

Image template - openSUSE Build Service