Household announcement

Due to personal circumstances, Joekamprad is keeping a low profile on the forum and development.
For specific questions regarding Endeavour and/or the ISO, you can direct them to either @manuel @fernandomaroto or me.

At this moment, we can’t tell you if this will have its effect on the upcoming release, we will inform you soon on that.

18 Likes

Let’s hope @joekamprad will be in a better “shape” soon. I will be less helpful about ISO testing until the end of this week too. Sorry :frowning:

7 Likes

I have been asked in concern about Joe’s absence and thank you for that.

I want to make clear that Joe is healthy, so he isn’t infected with the Corona virus, his absence is because of a personal reason.

We wish him all the best and love but it is key to give him some space.

9 Likes

Dear Bryan,

Of course it is none of my business but I hope that you can attract some more qualified people to work on the team. Three “main” members is really not enough in my opinion.

I myself am eminently NOT qualified but surely there are other people who are and could be recruited for the development team.

I am aware that “too many cooks spoil the stew” but a few more development members would take the pressure off the others.

That’s just my opinion and I hope that you’ll accept this suggestion in the spirit in which it is intended.

Thank you for all that you and the other developers do.

Lawrence

1 Like

There are more people on the development team, each are doing their part. the only thing we are looking into is if we can produce a new release within two weeks, if not it will be postponed. :wink:

2 Likes

Hope Joe isn’t distressed physically and/or emotionally for too long for their own sake. Appreciate the transparency on release date.

1 Like