Hi @ all, another newcomer

I have now also landed at EOS. My name is Uwe, I come from Germany and I have spent the last 3 years with Manjaro. It was a great time. Linux itself for about 5 years, before that a little more than 20 years Windows. Whether I will get along with Arch and Bleeding Edge in the long run remains to be seen. I’m looking forward to a new adventure with what I hope will be a very good distribution. I think I will be able to learn a lot from you here.

Have a great time, cheers! :beer:

20 Likes

New here as well, welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

If you run into a problem, I suggest you note your experience level with Arch-based systems - as the answers you get will change emphasis with that knowledge. The might range from a step-by-step, to a link to a post that might help, or just a request for more info - or the results of running a terminal command (inxi -Fxxxz is common :grin:).

Enjoy - and the learning is relatively easy with a friendly bailout at you back…

5 Likes

Another familiar face! :grin: So nice to see you here, too! It’s great, you’ll love it.

5 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

hallo @anon14644943, ich wünsch dir einen schönen aufenthalt in endeavour os :smile:

hello, have a nice stay at endeavour os

3 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe the influx of all the Manjaro users.

Nice to see you here.

6 Likes

Nice to see you here! Have a great time!

2 Likes

Oh yes you can.

6 Likes

Welcome neighbor! It’s interesting that many people seem to get here via Manjaro, myself included.

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

:beers: from Berlin Germany too, welcome on your new endeavour!

2 Likes

Welcome, I’m new here too.

4 Likes

I moved over during the previous wave :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome! I am also new here, I also came from Manjaro.

5 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining :beers:

2 Likes

Yes, I noticed the difference already after the installation. There was quite a lot to install manually. Just Arch … I like it! Thanks for the friendly reception.

2 Likes

Hi @Kresimir, nice to see you too here :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I love the Bluesbrothers! :metal:

3 Likes