Hey there!

Hi everyone! I have been using EndeavourOS for a week and I’ve just decided to register on this forum.

I started using Linux on 2012 with Ubuntu, but due to their decisions of snap packages, I have decided to change to another distro. I found Manjaro, but I was also disappointed with it due to some bad reputation I was reading about it on some websites and discord servers. So, I have finally found EndeavourOS which seems to be where most Manjaro refugees go. So, here I am, haha.

I’m using this distro with KDE vanilla and I’m loving it :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Welcome @anon61999451
We are not ALL Manjaro refugees. :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! :rocket:

I’m sure you’ll love it here! :partying_face:

3 Likes

We’ve met before online, but hello and welcome :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome @anon61999451

2 Likes

No some of us are 'Buntu refugees :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! :wink:
Yeah, I guess not everyone is Manjaro refugee, haha.

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
You will find some interesting discussions in the Desktop Environments - Plasma section of the Forum :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

¡Bienvenido @anon61999451 !..Some of us are Manjaro refugees :grin: .Welcome to this great distro and community. Glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome … another linux user seen the light !! :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome! Your story with distrohopping is pretty much identical to mine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, we all got here from somewhere else, so, we are all refugees …

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fun :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

Welcome Adrian2895 to this great distribution. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

OMG IF YOU SAID HELLO THERE INSTEAD OF HEY THERE THEN I COULD HAVE MADE A STAR WARS REFERENCE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Welcome…

1 Like

welcome to our “camp refugee”. Wherever you come from, get comfortable and enjoy your stay :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes