Help with installation here!

Intel, I checked in looking for bios.

It’s interesting, it seems to be near from a case with NUC5CYPH pc…which is also Intel…

With dd the of= value should be /dev/sdc instead of /dev/scd1.

1 Like

I think this issue has been here before with this particular Intel N3060 using i915. I’m not the expert here but i think it is related to this. I think trying ‘nomodeset i915.modeset=0’ as a kernel parameter.

I think also acpi_osi=“Linux” might work.

@ricklinux @FLVAL @JR29 @joekamprad Hello, secure boot deactivated, it is only UEFI / EFI is Computer. Just finished downloading the ISO 2020/07/07 I’ll see how it is. But I give up since I am needing my Computer for some work

I surrender since I need my computer to study and work, so I installed Arch Linux with a script, because if I sent me a bad installation :smile:. Thank you for being active, there is still a lot to learn and I will be through him forum by Endeavouros to make the consultations and contribute something if you can :muscle:

1 Like

Yes i realize after you have UEFI on the computer that worked and Bios i guess on the other? I understand your needs and maybe in the future you might try. Hope you are well. Stay strong and i wish you all the best.

2 Likes

That’s impressive actually. This may be the first time I’ve ever heard of Arch being the easier distro to install. That’s mind boggling.

1 Like