Help with installation here!

Hi, I’m new to Endeavouros, I was using Fedora, but I decided to try this distro, I don’t have advanced knowledge of Linux.
I come looking for help to achieve a successful installation, because it remains when loading XFCE and I only see the pointer and the black screen.
I have the latest ISO and the VMware works fine.
Prepare 3 USB with the ISO, I tried with Rufus normal and DD, Gnome multiwrite, BelenaEtche, Gnome Write USB and I am not successful, I do not remember that something similar happened to me . I need a solution Thanks!

Specification of me Portable:

Intel Celeron N3060
4GB RAM
128GB SSD

Which mirror did you use to download our iso, thank you.

Good JR29, from Argentina.
The download was made from Github

Did you try to stop it and restart it, or not?

At no time restart or stop the download.
Should I re-download?

did you manage to download the iso, or not?

Sorry my ignorance JR29, the download was successful, I don’t think the internet is gone while.

Hi @gabrielvega225, did you get your EndeavourOS installed ?

No @FLVAL I still have the same problem, I do not want to stay without depriving this distro. Black screen if I can move the pointer, I connected to an external HDMI monitor and it remains the same.

Could you try to plug your USB Live key on an USB 3.0 port ?

Then to be sure make your key like this in replacing your path to ISO and the X drive of your key :

sudo dd bs=4M **if** =/path/to/endeavouros-x86_64.iso of=/dev/sdX status=progress && sync

I also tried USB 3.0, 2.0 port, but without the same problem, in the BIOS everything is fine, I have tried other distros and there was no problem.

Ok and did you deactivate the fast boot into your Bios ? and setup UEFI ?

I will try this method :muscle:

1 Like

I did what you said and follow with the same problem :persevere:

IMG_20200802_214936__01 IMG_20200802_214717__01 IMG_20200802_214813__01 IMG_20200802_214903__01

@FLVAL Download the previous version

I tried the USB on another computer and it works. But I want to install it on my personal computer.

Hello @gabrielvega225
Did you make sure secure boot was turned off in UEFI?

Sorry @gabrielvega225, I waited a little but have to go sleep… :sleeping_bed:

If you got it work on another computer with the same usb key, this is resolved… I do believe a setup misses on your bios ! First, could you show us which bios version are you using ?

It supposes to be this one could check in your computer is in the list at the bottom of this link ?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19763/BIOS-Implementation-Test-Suite-BITS-?wapkw=Intel%20Celeron%20N3060

Version: Build 2073 (Latest) Date: 2/2/2016

what is the GPU (Graphics Card) on that system?