Hello, with a bit of a mind flip

As @Kadee would say, and has said,

It’s just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right

… and here I am.

So far, I am greatly enjoying my installation of EndeavourOS on a virtual machine, so I may yet take the final plunge.

In real life, and online, I’m a rather shy person. I’d really rather not be noticed at all.

It’s so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can’t see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all

My fundamental shyness probably explains why I usually never change my user icon on other forums from the default generated by Discourse, despite having been there for years. When I signed up for the EndeavourOS forum today, I found it interesting that my username resulted in a default icon with exactly the same colors as my icon elsewhere. I had thought that the color generation was random.

So I was emboldened today to add some color to my user icon when I signed up here. It’s still a K on a solid background, but I have taken another jump to the left, and a step to the right.

It’s astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I’ve got to keep control

And nothing can ever be the same.

10 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Now that you got all that off your chest so to speak, I think we should try to not let the drama associated with another distro follow us here.

8 Likes

Yes, I agree.

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers: Being shy is fine, but feel free to ask questions if/when needed as well.

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

Welcome and have fun! :wave: