Hello, what a great community here!

Argh, and a mighty vessel she is lad!

2 Likes

Welcome
:enos:

4 Likes
5 Likes

That is just epic!!!
Tell me, is this one of those fan made series? If yes, where can I find it?

1 Like

I can’t tell you before your payment! LOL!
You are so very welcome here my friend!
It’s from STar Trek Enterprise, one of the ships was the Endeavour.
I’m a HUGE ST fan.

1 Like

Hey I just invested in 3 stock images from Shutterstock to make some wallpapers for you guys, surely you could ‘forget’ about the 60 dollar entree fee now? :joy:

1 Like

You are forgiven then! :innocent:

1 Like

I’m also a bit of a Trekkie btw…
I’ve seen everything from TNG to the new series now…
Currently planning on watching OG StarTrek on my PVM, and I also have to give The Lower Decks a go

2 Likes

Just make sure you dont sleep type secret coordinates here, these Arch guys are after us.
You can’t be a bit of a Trekie, just like I can’t be a bit pregnant. Choose your sides carefully.

1 Like

Welcome to the fun :tada: :balloon: :partying_face:

Welkom or bienvenue? :slight_smile: Hi !!

Meestal welkom, mais parfois bienvenue :wink:
merci :smiley:

Welcome to the oasis of (in)sanity in a world of (in)sanity. Make of it what you will! At least here we can blow off some steam and smile about it. The serious technical help is available too.

The way I see it is people who are confident about what they do are perfectly capable of voicing their opinions and giving technical advice whilst having fun as well. In my experience the people who are oh so serious are usually the ones who are insecure, and are worried about not appearing “professional” whatever that is supposed to mean.

Don’t trust so called “experts”, trust experience, and above all follow your instincts :grin:

Welcome to Endeavor!

Welcome to this great community. Nice to have you here !