Hello from Tuscany (Italy)

Hello. My name is Massimiliano, and I am currently living in Lucca (Tuscany, Italy) with my family. I installed Eos in my old crummy laptop this morning, and it works like it’s completely new.

I have been using Linux for more than a year (Linux Mint XFCE and Kubuntu) and now I’ve decided to try Arch-based distro. Originally, I was about to install Arch Linux, only to realize how much risk I make throughout the process, so I decided to play safe and chose Eos (over Manjaro).

I’m a newbie to Arch Linux and obvious I have a lot to learn… but I’m pretty excited about this!

Ciao a tutti! :clinking_glasses:

20 Likes

Welcome aboard! :rocket: :enos:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Please feel free to ask questions if you need any help along the way.

5 Likes

Thanks for giving EndeavourOS a try, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Pudge

3 Likes

:tada: :partying_face: :boom:

2 Likes

Salve!
:enos_flag:

2 Likes

You can always try Arch in the future if/when you feel more comfortable. For now, feel free to learn more about an Arch experience from the EndeavourOS side of things and feel free to ask any questions you may have as well. Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ciao!

mustache

3 Likes

Benvenuto a bordo, è una comunità fantastica qui! :enos: :rocketa_purple:

4 Likes

Welcome @massi
Excitement is good! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome :grin: make sure to send me some good wine and food from Italy! This plus eos, what a life!

3 Likes

Welcome, hope you enjoy it as much as I have/am

3 Likes

Welcome to EndeavourOS community.
I had came here from Windows, though I am able to learn various new concepts by help of very knowledgeable community members here.
If I can learn few things, then you can easily grasp the concepts as you had used Linux in the past.
Few important resources are :

1. EndeavourOS Forum
  2. https://wiki.archlinux.org/
  3. Some personal efforts
  4. Calmness and Joy in mind ( most important :grin: )

And if in very,very,very rare case, if you don’t to get your solution, whose chances are near to 0%,
then @discobot will definitely help !

Enjoy your stay here in EndeavourOS world.

:saluting_face: :saluting_face: :saluting_face: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @massi :enos: :enos_flag: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

welcome to the community :enos_flag:
dont hesitate to ask questions if you needed help

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome :+1:

5 Likes

Hello massi
welcome from another newbie :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome my new neighbour, I’m from the Ex “Florentine State”. Con me ed altri italiani puoi scrivere in italiano che è meglio.

Ti posso dire che ho provato diverse distribuzioni negli ultimi 25 anni e questa mi sembra la migliore al momento, poi tutto dipende dall’uso e dalla propria esperienza che si ha.

2 Likes